By Cluster Clue HR | January 20,2016 | Category Career
Cluster Clue is looking for a dynamic and multi talented candidate to join its team as Associate Business Development Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate is responsible for opportunity management and generation campaigns.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn thisinto increased business.
- Cold callas appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network, officially and as instructed.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, forthe benefit of the Company.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Liaise with Developers and Technical Spport team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sale
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company as unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Help in building the brand of the company in the industry and customer community.
- Responsible for reaching the business development targets company set time to time.
- Responsible for helping the prospects and/or client(s) start working with the Company and constantly follow up them to help them stick to the Company.
- Responsible for building presentations and other sale documents.
- Prepare marketing content for the website, blogs and forums.
- Responsible for effectively presenting Company’s products/services to the customer, via direct/web based communication systems.
- Present various products and services offered by the Company, effectively on the web.
- Assisting the HR staff/department understand the client requirement and assist HR department to recruit staffs matching the client’s requirements.
- Various other tasks/activities related to the marketing, sales and business development of any of the product(s) or service(s) of the Company.
- Any other tasks/jobs/roles company may assign you time to time to meet its business/customer requirements.
You may or may not work on some or all the above roles and responsibilities, strictly based on the requirement and instructions of the Company.
Skills & Requirements: